Channel your inner triathlete at Texins!
Register here for the Triathlon
Register here for the Family/Youth Triathlon time slot (4:30 p.m. only)
On May 2, Texins Fitness Center will host TI’s 4th annual triathlon. The TI TRI combines swimming, biking and running into one big event. The TRI is open to TIers and Texins members and has nine convenient start times throughout the day.
Calling all swimmers, bikers and runners
· Sprint: 300-yard swim (6 laps), 10 mile bike ride (spin bike), and a 5K run on the green trail (starts and ends at Texins Fitness Center). Race Times: 6:30 a.m., 7:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m., and 6:15 p.m.
· NEW Super Sprint: 800-yard swim (16 laps), 15 mile bike ride (spin bike), and a 4mile run on the green trail followed by one mile on outdoor track (starts and ends at Texins Fitness Center). Race Times: 5:45 a.m., 7:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m.
· Sign up and compete in all 3 events or create a team of 2 or 3 (teams must compete together during the same time slot).
· Race medals awarded to the overall first-place male, female, and team co-ed for both divisions.
· Cost: $30 for individuals or $75 for a team (includes race entry and a dri fit tank)
· Family/youth race time: 4:30 p.m. that includes 300-yard swim (six laps), 5-mile bike ride (spin bike), and 1 mile run on the Texins outdoor track. Cost: $20 for individuals or $45 for a team (includes race entry and a swag bag).
Register by April 18 to reserve a dry fit tank. The cost of the race and T-shirt will be handled through a payroll deduction for TI employees.
Limited space! Only 12 spots per time slot, register for your preferred race time today. Need a partner? We can help pair you up.
For more Information, please contact Gabriel (firstname.lastname@example.org)