Channel your inner triathlete at Texins
On May 4, Texins Fitness Center will host TI’s 2nd annual triathlon. The TI Tri-Sprint combines swimming, biking and running into one big event. The Tri-Sprint is open to TIers and Texins members and has twelve convenient start times throughout the day.
Calling all swimmers, bikers and runners
· Race elements: 300-yard swim (6 laps), 13 mile bike ride (spin bike or your own bike and trainer), and a 5K run on the green trail (starts and ends at Texins Fitness Center)
· Race times are 6:15 a.m (sold out)., 6:45 a.m.(sold out),7:15 a.m.,7:45 a.m. ,11:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m.,12:45 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. 6 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
· Sign up and compete in all 3 events or create a team of 2 or 3 (teams must compete together during the same time slot)
· Trophy and race medals awarded to the overall 1st-place male, female, and team for both categories (spin bike and personal bike with trainer)
· Dri-fit T-shirts are included with registration
· Cost: Individual, $30; team, $75 (price will increase starting April 15th )
Limited space! Only 12 spots per time slot, register for your preferred race time today. Need a partner? We can help pair you up.