Join the fun! Texins hosts 3rd annual St. Paddy's 5K run/walk
Whether you run to win, run for fun, or walk to stay fit, the Texins St. Paddy's Day 5K is guaranteed to be a good time.
On March 9th at noon, Texins Fitness Center will once again combine the challenge of a 5K with the fun of a St. Patrick's Day block party. The event is open to TIers and Texins members.
Here are the details:
St. Paddy's 5K for runners, joggers, walkers
· Starts at noon and follows the 5K green trail around TI's Dallas North Campus.
· Trophy awarded to the largest group participating.
· Commemorative T-shirts and a post-race meal available for $12 total. The meal includes a turkey or vegetarian sandwich, chips, and bottled water.
· Race packets and t-shirts will be available for pick up at the Texins Fitness Center front desk March 6th-8th.
· 5-week training class available at Texins Fitness Center to prepare you for the 5K race. The training class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:30 AM-12: 30 PM February 7th- March 7th . It is complimentary for Texins members and an additional $8 for non-members.
To reserve a T-shirt and post-race meal, register by February 23rd.