Channel you inner triathlete at Texins
On May 5, Texins Fitness Center will host TI's first triathlon. The TI Tri-5 combines swimming, biking and running into one big event. The Tri-5 is open to TIers and Texins members and has eight convenient start times throughout the day.
Calling all swimmers, bikers and runners
- The race starts in the pool with a 500-yard (10 laps) swim, followed by a 15k ride (9.3 miles) on the spin bike and a 5k run on the green trail.
- Race times are 6:15 a.m., 6:45 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Sign up and compete in all 3 events or create a team of 2 or 3 (teams must do all events during the same time slot)
- Trophy and race medals will be awarded to the overall 1st place male, 1st place female and 1st- place team at the conclusion of the event.
- New Balance Dri-Fit T-shirts are included with your registration
- Cost: Individual, $30; team, $75
Limited space! Only 12 spots per session, so register for your preferred time today. Need a partner? We can help pair you up.