Join the fun! Texins hosts 2nd annual St. Paddy's 5K run/walk
Whether you run to win, run for fun, or walk to stay fit, the Texins St. Paddy's Day 5K is guaranteed to be a good time.
On March 17, 11:30-1:30 p.m., Texins Fitness Center will once again combine the challenge of a 5K with the fun of a St. Patrick's Day block party. The event is open to TIers and Texins members.
Here are the details:
St. Paddy's 5K for runners, joggers, walkers
· Starts at noon and follows the 5K green trail around TI's Dallas North Campus.
· Prizes awarded to top three finishers for each gender -- $50
· Trophy awarded to the largest group participating.
· Commemorative T-shirts and a post-race meal available for $5 each. The meal includes a turkey or black bean burger with chips and infused water.
· Race packets will be available for pick up at the Texins Fitness Center from March 14th-16th.
To reserve a T-shirt and/or post-race meal, register by March 6th. The $5 cost for each will be handled through convenient payroll deduction.